Mr. Serious Nylon glove with PU coating on palm and finger tips – Black, i størrelser S, M, L, XL, og XXL.
«These are the perfect gloves for painting! Mr. Serious Gloves are made of sturdy nylon and feature a special polyurethane coating on the palm as well as on the finger tips.
Therefore you are not only keeping your hands clean while painting, but rather having great grip as well as the guarantee of not leaving any fingerprints behind. Moreover your hands are better ventilated than with conventional gloves which works nicely against the origin of sweat. Not only for this reason Mr. Serious Gloves are multi-reusable.»
Clean hands, no fingerprints left behind, strong, good grip, non sweaty, reusable; these gloves are a sure winner.
«The Mr. Serious COPS CAN’T DANCE ‘VICE BAG’ is a fun hip bag and easy companion when you don’t like carying stuff in your clothing. Bag has 3D embroidered logo, mint green lining and a hidden slide pocket on back panel.»
Halvmaske med bajonett-tilkobling for raskt og enkelt filterbytte, svært lett maske, maskesett med 2 filter inkludert i prisen. Gir veldig effektiv beskyttelse mot gasser, damper og partikler. Filtrene kan erstattes så mange ganger som ønsket.
«The vinyl coating is a matte, air drying paint that once dry, becomes a removable protective layer (peelable). Developed for the protection and customizing of objects. Weather-resistant. Can also give painted surfaces a grip-like tact due to its “soft touch” finish.»
– Easy to apply.
– Excellent removability (Peelable).
– Good covering capability.
– Good flexibility.
– Finish “Soft Touch”
– To paint on metals, plastics, glass and most 2K paints.
Instructions for use:
– Shake the aerosol well before using, approximately for one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
– Apply to clean, dry surfaces. We recommend cleaning the surface with a degreaser (alcohol, cleaning solvent, soap and water, etc.) or any other specific product that is suitable for the particular surface to be cleaned. Rinse with water and dry the surface.
– Apply 4-5 light layers to obtain the adequate thickness, while letting the paint dry between coats for approximately 5-10 minutes until a vinyl-like appearance is obtained.
– After about 12 hours, the vinyl layer may be removed as if it were adhesive film. By lifting an edge with your finger nail and peeling back the layer, all of the paint can be easily removed.
– After use, turn the aerosol can upside down and purge the valve. If the nozzle becomes clogged, replace it with a new one.
– Do not apply to connected electronic devices and use in well-ventilated areas.
Vi bruker informasjonskapsler for å sikre at vi gir deg den beste opplevelsen på vår hjemmeside. Hvis du fortsetter å bruke dette nettstedet, vil vi anta at du er fornøyd med det. PersonvernerklæringGodta