«The GVS ELIPSE A1P3 with replacement filters, combines a particulate filter with an activated carbon filter to remove organic gases & vapours with a boiling point> 65°C and exposure of 1000 ml/m3 (see CE classes).
Typical applications would include timber spraying (preservatives and coatings), solvent and paint spraying, crop spraying, foundaries, road maintenance (bitumen laying).»
* Størrelse: M/L – Passer de fleste.
**Features & Benefits:
> Approved to European Standard EN140: 1998. With P3 APF: 20. With Gas or Gas+P3: 10.
> Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask
> Replacement filters available
> Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
> Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision
> Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets
Product code: SPR503
Description: Elipse A1P3 replaceable filters Respirator M/L
Materials of construction Mask Body: TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)
Filter media HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter), High Activated Carbon
Pore size: (µm) 0,3
Dimension: 97 x 128 x 140mm
Weight (g) Mask + A1 P3 Filters: 257.7 g, Mask body: 97.6 g, A1P3 Filters: 83.4 g each
Retention range: 99.95% (minimum efficiency)
Ref. standard EN140, EN14387+A1
Temperature: -5°C +55°C
Notes: Half-mask for Protection against most organic gases and vapours, dust, metal fumes, mists and micro-organisms, i.e. bacteria and viruses.
«The vinyl coating is a matte, air drying paint that once dry, becomes a removable protective layer (peelable). Developed for the protection and customizing of objects. Weather-resistant. Can also give painted surfaces a grip-like tact due to its “soft touch” finish.»
– Easy to apply.
– Excellent removability (Peelable).
– Good covering capability.
– Good flexibility.
– Finish “Soft Touch”
– To paint on metals, plastics, glass and most 2K paints.
Instructions for use:
– Shake the aerosol well before using, approximately for one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
– Apply to clean, dry surfaces. We recommend cleaning the surface with a degreaser (alcohol, cleaning solvent, soap and water, etc.) or any other specific product that is suitable for the particular surface to be cleaned. Rinse with water and dry the surface.
– Apply 4-5 light layers to obtain the adequate thickness, while letting the paint dry between coats for approximately 5-10 minutes until a vinyl-like appearance is obtained.
– After about 12 hours, the vinyl layer may be removed as if it were adhesive film. By lifting an edge with your finger nail and peeling back the layer, all of the paint can be easily removed.
– After use, turn the aerosol can upside down and purge the valve. If the nozzle becomes clogged, replace it with a new one.
– Do not apply to connected electronic devices and use in well-ventilated areas.
• Holder maske og filtre ut av luften mellom bruk: lengre levetid.
• Ergonomisk design: Passer perfekt til maskenes form.
• Stivt skall: Effektiv beskyttelse mot støt og søl.
• Glidelås og spenne for å bære i håndleddet.
Vi bruker informasjonskapsler for å sikre at vi gir deg den beste opplevelsen på vår hjemmeside. Hvis du fortsetter å bruke dette nettstedet, vil vi anta at du er fornøyd med det. PersonvernerklæringGodta