KRINK Compact Sprayer
289,00 kr inkl. mva
New York writer and artist Craig KR Costello, founder of the KRINK brand, became known for his famous giant fire extinguisher tags. He thus popularized a movement that is still carried today by the most radical writers.
The KRINK Compact Sprayer is a minimalist DIY version of its pump sprayer: you mount the device directly on any plastic bottle, for example soda (bottle not supplied).
5 på lager
An original object, rare and effective, for the extremists of the tag as for the collectors, who will all appreciate the quality and the level of finish of the product, which made the reputation of KRINK and its founder.
• Compatible with most soda-type bottles.
• Recommended bottle capacity: 1 liter or even 2 liters.
• Light, precise and handy.
• Pressure precisely set using the hand pump.
• Resistant adjustable brass tip to obtain the desired line.
• Dimensions: height: 35 cm, diameter: 12.7 cm.
Supplied without tank and without paint. Fill with the paint of your choice, or with ink for maximum drips.
1. Recommended acrylic paint: easily diluted and cleaned with water. Recommended starting mixture: 1 dose of paint, 1.5 dose of water. To be adjusted later. For starters, a black acrylic latex type paint is very effective.
2. Mix outside the Compact Sprayer, for example in a bucket.
3. Fill the bottle by passing the mixture through a mesh filter (for example some tights) to avoid any clumps and other impurities which could clog the mouthpiece.
4. Vigorously screw the compact sprayer onto the bottle.
5. Pump until you feel resistance on the handle. A slight hissing sound may escape.
6. Point the nozzle towards the surface to be painted and press the handle to release the paint. Turn the brass end piece in small increments to adjust the line. If the flow is not uniform: dilute the mixture a little more with water.
For uniform pressure: continue pumping between sprays.
Between two uses: release the pressure by removing the bottle.
Important: keep all components clean. Wash the interior of the Compact Sprayer as well as the exterior after each use. Rinse all the elements under a copious flow of water to remove all traces of paint, in particular the tube and the nozzle, in order to remove the small pieces of dried paint which could clog the Compact Sprayer.