“The vinyl coating is a matte, air drying paint that once dry, becomes a removable protective layer (peelable). Developed for the protection and customizing of objects. Weather-resistant. Can also give painted surfaces a grip-like tact due to its “soft touch” finish.”
– Easy to apply.
– Excellent removability (Peelable).
– Good covering capability.
– Good flexibility.
– Finish “Soft Touch”
– To paint on metals, plastics, glass and most 2K paints.
Instructions for use:
– Shake the aerosol well before using, approximately for one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
– Apply to clean, dry surfaces. We recommend cleaning the surface with a degreaser (alcohol, cleaning solvent, soap and water, etc.) or any other specific product that is suitable for the particular surface to be cleaned. Rinse with water and dry the surface.
– Apply 4-5 light layers to obtain the adequate thickness, while letting the paint dry between coats for approximately 5-10 minutes until a vinyl-like appearance is obtained.
– After about 12 hours, the vinyl layer may be removed as if it were adhesive film. By lifting an edge with your finger nail and peeling back the layer, all of the paint can be easily removed.
– After use, turn the aerosol can upside down and purge the valve. If the nozzle becomes clogged, replace it with a new one.
– Do not apply to connected electronic devices and use in well-ventilated areas.
“MTN Hardcore ble oppfunnet i 1994 av Montana Colors i Spania, og var den aller første spraymaling i verden som ble spesialdesignet for praktisering av Graffiti. På 25 år har den blitt den essensielle klassikeren takket være det vedvarende trykket, dens dekkende kraft og paletten med strålende farger … Ofte kopiert, men aldri utlignet!”
* Sjekk ut komplett fargekart her eller få mer info i produkt beskrivelsen under: HARDCORE FARGEKART
A paint’s opacity can vary greatly depending on what type of surface it is being applied to. Which is why we always extensively test our products in the conditions and on the surfaces it will be used. With this new formula we have achieved a perfect equilibrium between opacity and density.
A stable and uniform composition for a 600ml, which permits the can to maintain constant pressure right to the end. Giving the Mega the ability to achieve wider lines with better coverage than ever before, thus fully optimising its performance.
This new formula also permits optimum functionality in even the most extreme weather conditions. Fully tested as low as -15 C and above +35 C.
– Superb in extreme weather conditions
– Ultra Fast drying times
– High Coverage
– Thicker, wider lines
– Uniform lines from beginning to end
Vi bruker informasjonskapsler for å sikre at vi gir deg den beste opplevelsen på vår hjemmeside. Hvis du fortsetter å bruke dette nettstedet, vil vi anta at du er fornøyd med det. PersonvernerklæringGodta