MTN Pro Acrylic Varnish
89,00 kr inkl. mva
Matt, satin or glossy acrylic varnish in aerosol. Very transparent, it is composed of acrylic vinyl resins, quick-drying. It can be used both indoors and outdoors and is suitable for all painted surfaces.
• Very fast drying
• Ease of application
• Excellent adhesion
• High UV protection
• Lasting shine
• High resistance to scratches and water
• Does not yellow
• Does not crack
• Does not contain lead or other heavy metals
Can be applied to any painted surface to protect and shine the paint. Slows down the aging and yellowing process of paints. The degree of gloss will depend on the number of coats applied. Apply after the paint has dried completely.
Recommended for sectors: decoration, DIY, gardening, industry and automotive
• Thoroughly clean and de-grease the object to be painted. Remove corrosion with a wire brush.
• Vigorously shake the container for about 1 minute until you hear the sound of the mixing balls.
• Spray with the container in vertical position, by rapid and fine passages at a distance of 25 cm. Apply thin coats for best results; it is better to have several thin layers of varnish than a single thick one.
• Leave each layer to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
• When the operation is finished, turn the container upside down and spray for a few seconds in this position, until the varnish stops coming out of the diffusor, thus avoiding obstruction.
Do not use on live equipment and apply in well ventilated areas.
Note: any varnish applied to a metallic paint (silver or gold type for example) slightly darkens the shade of the metallic paint. It is therefore recommended to make preliminary tests before final application.
Legal notice: dangerous, respect the precautions for use.
Acrylic Klarlakk Matt, Acrylic Klarlakk Blank