MTN Pro Anti-Corrosive Paint
119,00 kr inkl. mva
«Bright anti-corrosion spray paint.
High coverage and insulating, it is composed of high quality resins and pigments, as well as rust inhibiting agents.
This format (400ml) is available in black, white and green.
It can be used both indoors and outdoors and is suitable for all rusted or bare metal surfaces.»
• Very fast drying
• Ease of application
• Very high covering power
• Excellent adhesion
• Long-lasting shine and color
• High resistance to bad weather, U.V. rays and scratches
• Good anti-corrosion properties
• Does not contain lead or other heavy metals
Can be applied directly to rust or bare metal surfaces as an undercoat or as corrosion protection.
Recommended for sectors:
• DIY and gardening
• Thoroughly clean and degrease the object to be painted. Remove any traces of rust with a wire brush.
• Shake the container vigorously for about 1 minute until you hear the sound of the mixing balls.
• Spray with the container in vertical position, in rapid and fine passages at a distance of approx 25cm. Apply thin coats for best results; it is better to have several thin layers than one thick one.
• Allow each coat to dry for approximately 25 minutes.
• When the operation is complete, turn the container upside down and spray for a few seconds in this position, until the paint stops coming out of the diffuser, thus avoiding the obstruction of cap.
Do not use on energized equipment and apply in well ventilated areas.