MTN Pro Canvas Varnish
99,00 kr inkl. mva
Artists know that the aging and denaturing of a work is often caused by humidity and UV rays. MTN PRO board varnish now offers the best protection against temperature and light changes. The canvas is maintained as it was on the first day and this for many years. The varnish is compatible with most paints on the market but also with pencil, chalk, charcoal and other watercolors.
Technical characteristics :
• Optimal UV protection,
• Zero effect of yellowing or tarnishing of colors after application,
• Quick drying with uniform hardening,
• Good elasticity if the canvas has to be re-stretched or the chassis changed,
• Soft to the touch,
• Low pressure valve for more precision and comfort of use,
• Blurs imperfections (shadows, etc.),
• Impact resistance,
• Glossy, satin or matt effect depending on the varnish chosen.
Of course, quality comes at a price which is explained by the level of protection offered. Specialists will note, however, that this high-end varnish itself remains on average 20% cheaper than the high-end varnish that is usually found in fine art stores.
Note: any varnish applied to a metallic paint (silver or gold type for example) slightly darkens the shade of the metallic paint. It is therefore recommended to make preliminary tests before final application.
Legal notice: dangerous, respect the precautions for use.
Canvas Klarlakk Matt, Canvas Klarlakk Blank, Canvas Klarlakk Satin