MTN Pro Heat-Resistant Paint
149,00 kr inkl. mva
Single-layer high temperature acrylic black paint in aerosol.
Ultra-resistant to high temperatures (350 ° C), it is made of polybutylene resins and heat-stable lead titan-ate pigments.
It can be used both indoors and outdoors and is suitable for all heat resistant substrates.
• Very fast drying
• Ease of application
• Very good covering power
• Excellent adhesion, especially on painted materials which undergo high heat
• Lasting color
• High resistance to high temperatures (350 ° C) and scratches
• Does not contain lead or other heavy metals
Can be applied as a touch-up or to fully paint materials subject to strong thermal variations such as: engines, stoves, boilers, chimney elements, barbecues, pipes or even exhaust pipes.
Recommended for sectors:
• DIY and gardening
• Thoroughly clean and de-grease the object to be painted. Remove corrosion with a wire brush and apply a coat of Antioxidant Primer if necessary.
• Vigorously shake the container for about 1 minute until you hear the sound of the mixing balls.
• Spray with the container in vertical position, by rapid and fine passages at a distance of 25 cm. Apply thin coats for best results; several thin coats of paint are better than one thick.
• Leave each layer to dry for approximately 5 minutes.
• When the operation is finished, turn the container upside down and spray for a few seconds in this position, until the paint stops coming out of the diffusor, thus avoiding obstruction.
Do not use on live equipment and apply in well ventilated areas.
Do not use on materials in contact with food.
Legal notice: dangerous, respect the precautions for use.
|Dimensjoner||6,5 × 6,5 × 20 cm|