MTN Pro Metal Effects Paint
119,00 kr inkl. mva
Single layer synthetic metallic spray paint.
Ultra-shiny, it is composed of high quality resins and metallic pigments for a chrome metallic finish.
It can be used both indoors and outdoors and is suitable for all media.
• Very fast drying
• Very shiny finish
• Ease of application
• Very good covering power
• Excellent adhesion
• Does not resist weathering.
• Does not contain lead
Brings a spectacular chrome metallic appearance for decoration and creative hobbies (stencils, …) on all supports (wood, metal, stainless steel, wicker, plaster, ceramic, stone, fabric, paper, papier mache or hard plastic).
For expanded plastic, apply an undercoat of Plastic Primer.
• Thoroughly clean and de-grease the object to be painted. Remove corrosion with a wire brush and apply a coat of Antioxidant Primer if necessary. On plastics and polyesters, apply a coat of Plastic Primer.
• Shake the container vigorously. Extend the operation for about 1 minute as soon as the noise of the mixing balls is heard.
• Hold the container in an upright position. Spray by rapid and fine passages at a distance of about 25 cm. Let dry 10 minutes between each layer.
• When the operation is finished, put the container upside down and spray for a few seconds in this position, until the paint stops coming out of the diffusor, thus avoiding clogging.
Do not use on live equipment and apply in well ventilated areas.
Legal notice: dangerous, respect the precautions for use.