MTN Pro Metallic Paint
119,00 kr inkl. mva
Metallic spray paint, professional quality, by Montana Colors. It is made of high quality acrylic resins, with a high percentage of metallic pigments for a glittery and very shiny finish. It can be used both indoors and outdoors and is suitable for all media.
• Fast drying
• Glossy finish with uniform rendering
• Ease of application
• Very good covering power
• High resistance to UV rays and weathering
• Can be varnished
For a metallic look in cars and bodywork, decoration and creative hobbies (do-it-yourself, objects, stencils, etc.). Can be applied on all supports (wood, metal, stainless steel, wicker, plaster, ceramic, stone, fabric, paper, papier mache or hard plastic).
• For expanded plastic, apply an undercoat of plastic primer.
• For metal, use a protective treatment after application, for example MTN acrylic varnish.
• Thoroughly clean and de-grease the object to be painted. Remove corrosion with a wire brush and apply a coat of antioxidant primer if necessary. On plastics and polyesters, apply a coat of plastic primer.
• Vigorously shake the container for about 1 minute until you hear the sound of the mixing balls.
• Spray with the container in vertical position, by rapid and fine passages at a distance of 25 cm. Apply thin coats for best results; several thin coats of paint are better than one thick.
• Leave each layer to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
• When the operation is finished, turn the container upside down and spray for a few seconds in this position, until the paint stops coming out of the diffusor, thus preventing clogging.
Do not use on live equipment and apply in well ventilated areas.
Legal notice: dangerous, respect the precautions for use.
PRO-MET Aluminum, PRO-MET Black, PRO-MET Blue, PRO-MET Dark Blue, PRO-MET Gold, PRO-MET Golden Pink, PRO-MET Green, PRO-MET Purple, PRO-MET Red