MTN Pro Mirror Effect
199,00 kr inkl. mva
Decorative paint specifically designed to convert any type of glass into a mirror. For a mirror / shiny chrome effect the paint must be applied to the back side of the support (opposite side from the part to be converted)
8 på lager
• Fast drying.
• Glossy finish.
• High coverage.
• Does not contain lead.
• Low resistance to wear (friction, shocks, friction).
• Low resistance to bad weather.
For converting glass to a mirror in decoration, do-it-yourself and fine arts. Frictions, shocks and friction reduce the shine and the mirror effect. To perpetuate and protect the mirror effect, it is advisable to apply a layer of black paint over it. The surface must be completely smooth to obtain a good result.
• Thoroughly clean and degrease the object to be painted (clean and dry object). It is advisable to do a test beforehand on an invisible part for example.
• Shake the container vigorously for about 1 minute until you hear the sound of the mixing balls.
• Spray with the container in vertical position, in quick and fine passages. Apply thin coats for best results; several thin coats of paint are better than one thick. 3/4 coats recommended.
• Let each coat dry for about 10/15 minutes.
• Spray a coat of black paint on top to protect against scratches.
• When the operation is complete, turn the container upside down and spray for a few seconds in this position, until the paint stops coming out of the diffuser, thus avoiding the obstruction.
Do not use on energized equipment and apply in well ventilated areas.