MTN Pro Plastic Primer
119,00 kr inkl. mva
400 ml transparent aerosol primer. It is based on a special additive solution allowing the adhesion of the paint on low porous surfaces such as polished metals or untreated plastics.
* Complete technical data sheet here: MTN PRO PLASTIC PRIMER
6 på lager
• Very fast drying
• Ease of application
• Excellent adhesion
Can be applied as an anchor layer of spray paint. Applies to difficult surfaces: polished metals and plastics, including polypropylene.
Recommended for sectors: decoration, DIY, gardening and industry
• Thoroughly clean and de-grease the object to be painted.
• Remove corrosion with a wire brush.
• Vigorously shake the container for about 1 minute until you hear the sound of the mixing balls.
• Spray with the container in vertical position, by rapid and fine passages at a distance of 25 cm. Apply thin coats for best results; several thin coats of paint are better than one thick.
• Leave each layer to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
• Ready to paint after 10 minutes.
• When the operation is finished, turn the container upside down and spray for a few seconds in this position, until the paint stops coming out of the diffusor, thus preventing clogging.
Do not use on live equipment and apply in well ventilated areas.
Legal notice: dangerous, respect the precautions for use.
|Dimensjoner||6,5 × 6,5 × 20 cm|