4Ocean – Anniversary Bracelet
179,00 kr inkl. mva
«2017 was a year of major accomplishments – all of which would have been impossible without all of the amazing support we received throughout the year.
4Ocean officially launched in January 2017 when we sold our first bracelet and removed the first pound of trash from the ocean. Since that first pound, more and more people learned about our company, our cleanup efforts, our mission and were eager to join the movement towards cleaner oceans. Since our official launch just 1 year ago, we have been able to remove over 250,000 pounds of trash from the ocean.
Some of the accomplishments we were able to reach because of your support included:
– Our largest underwater cleanups to date in June 2017
– Acquiring 7 full time captains and cleanup crew members to do daily cleanups
– Breaking a World Record for the largest underwater chain of divers (followed by a dive cleanup!)
– Donating to The Bimini Shark Lab, Shark Savers, and Sharks4Kids for shark conservation programs and research
– Hosting and sponsoring cleanups in 14 different countries around the world
– Donating $50,000 to the Moffitt Cancer Center for Breast Cancer Research
– Removing 250,000 pounds of marine debris from the ocean
…and much more!
We decided to celebrate these milestones and more by giving our supporters a way to help make a difference not just once, but all year long.
What better way to celebrate a year of cleaner oceans than with a limited edition bracelet: the 4Ocean Anniversary Bracelet. This limited edition bracelet features a cord intertwined with our two branded colors, Royal Blue and White, and is a reminder to everyone who wears it that because of them, the oceans are becoming a cleaner place for marine life, one pound at a time.»
«By purchasing this 4Ocean Blue bracelet, you will remove one pound (half a kilo) of trash from the ocean and coastlines.»
* Unisex design – royal blue / white
* Adjustable from 2-5” (approx. 5cm – 13cm) in diameter
* Stainless steel 4Ocean charm
* 1 pound of trash will be removed from the ocean and coastlines
* Made from 100% recycled materials and is 100% waterproof
** Ekstra i tillegg til støtten til 4Ocean: all overskudd (ca 45,-) fra salget blir gitt til Greenpeace Norge (0,- opptjent – 0,- sendt per 01.11.2018)